|Terms and Conditions|
1. Online Ordering
* The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. CJM Music Limited reserve the right that if we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will put the order on hold until contact is made; you will not be charged until the order is confirmed.
* We aim to despatch all orders within 3 working days following purchase and we make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
* If the item you ordered is out of stock you will be contacted with options. Goods are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
* You can pay by most major credit and debit cards. Your details will be encrypted to help keep them secure.
* If you do not want to order over the internet you can print an order form to post to the supplied address or place your order over the phone on 01675 466254, however this will mean that online prices and offers no longer apply. All price and offers will change to those listed in our mail-order catalogue.
* Should you wish to withdraw from the contract of sale you are required to contact CJM Music Limited during normal office hours or by email within 7 days of receipt. If however your purchase arrived in a damaged state please adhere to the following guidelines for refund/exchange/replacement.
* How to Return or Exchange: Returning a Boxed and Shipped CD or Songbook Purchase – if the product was not purchased directly from CJM Music Limited please return it to the relevant point of sale.
* Important note: If you wish to return or exchange any non-defective product, the product must be unopened in the original manufacturer's sealed packaging (where relevant) or unused and CJM Music Limited must be contacted within 7 days of receipt.
* Special notes: We cannot refund or exchange any item which has been opened or used. If the item to be returned or exchanged is defective or is the result of an error on CJM Music’s part, CJM Music will refund all shipping charges.
* To arrange a return of a CD or songbook please contact us on +44 (0)1675 466254 or email us at email@example.com
* The item must be unopened/unused and, where relevant, in the original manufacturer's sealed packaging if it is non-defective. Alternatively the product must be defective or the result of a manufacturing error if opened.
* Faulty/Damaged Product: If you receive any product that is faulty/damaged, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01675 466 254 within 28 days. We will send you a replacement as soon as possible (depending on product availability) once we have received the damaged product back. NOTE: All replacement items will be shipped at the cost of CJM Music Limited
3. Shipping and Delivery
* Goods to private customers are mailed out using Royal Mail and are usually delivered within 3-5 working days from when you place your order. If the product you wish to order is out of stock it will be put on a back-order and you will be contacted to find out how you wish to proceed.
* Some larger orders may take longer and may be sent using different means. Should it be necessary, a member of staff from our Shipping department will contact you. N.B. We do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
* Domestic Shipping: Orders to domestic destinations, including Northern Ireland should arrive 1 to 2 business days from the shipment date. However the postal services do reserve the right for deliveries to take up to 28 days.
* Shipping abroad: CJM Music Limited will ship to other countries provided they are not covered by another distributor. We will endeavour to keep the shipping costs to the same scale as indictated at the checkout stage of the order process, but occasionally we will have to charge a higher rate; in this circumstance the customer will be contacted prior to billing and shipping.
* Lost Deliveries: If your product is lost during shipment, we will do our best to replace your product as soon as possible (depending upon product availability). In order to confirm that an order has been lost, we must wait 28 days before replacing your product as advised by the Royal Mail.
* NOTE: All replacement items will be shipped at the cost of CJM Music Limited.