A four stroke premium semi synthetic Aircraft Engine Oil.
· specially developed to meet the exacting demands of the latest JASO MA2 specification.
· Superb performance levels with outstanding protection to all components.
· Advance additive, high detergent formula
· Optimum performance under the most arduous of conditions.
· Suitable for use in engines operated with unleaded fuel or Avgas 100LL.
· Rapid cold start circulation, providing excellent protection during initial start up.
· Outstanding gear protection for engines fitted with integral reduction gearboxes.
Aerolube 10W40 4-stroke meets or exceeds the following specification: JASO MA2, API SL, SAE 10W40
Aerolube 10W40 has been tested to meet the rigorous requirements of Rotax, and is suitable for all versions of Rotax 912 and 914 series aircraft engines.
Please note that oil has to be sent by carrier and therefore the minimum postage charge is £14.15
Products not available for shipping outside the UK.