- Suitable for air and water cooled two stroke aircraft engines.
- High resistance to harmful pre-ignition, a severe problem in larger or more powerful 2stroke engines.
- Ultimate protection for today's high performance two stroke throughout a very wide temperature range.
- Benefits include; accurate metering, sharp throttle response, low smoke and extreme thermal stability.
- Maximum performance, even under the most severe conditions.
- Maximum shear strength for complete protection of crankshafts and pistons, as well as improved engine cleanliness and reduced smoke.
- Suitable for mixing with unleaded fuel or Avgas 100 LL.
Aerolube Two Stroke meets or exceeds the following specifications: JASO FC, Global ISO-L-EGD
Aerolube Two Stroke is suitable for all air cooled and liquid cooled Rotax two stroke aircraft engines.
Please note that oil has to be sent by carrier and therefore the minimum postage charge is £14.15