1.You must be 18 or over to purchase. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK.
2. When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted beer4home.co.uk Terms and Conditions and confirming that you are 18 or over.
3. If your beer4home, online beer store order is a gift and contains alcohol - the recipient must also be 18 years or older.
4. beer4home.co.uk reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site and the beer shop after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
5. The Terms and Conditions on beer4home.co.uk website supersede all others.
6. All prices are quoted in pounds sterling and include delivery to the UK mainland only, (excluding the Scottish Highlands.) Carriage for deliveries to Scottish Highlands will be given upon request after investigation.
7. We aim to ensure the prices shown on our online beer shop are correct. In the event an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
8. Whilst every effort is made to supply all items listed on this website, there are instances where this may not be possible. In these cases we will contact you and offer a substitute with the same or greater value.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products on the website without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
10. The polypin boxes and minicasks shown are for illustration purposes only. The type and appearance of polypin box or mini cask depends on stock and availability at each brewery.
11. We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, beer4home.co.uk takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
12. beer4home.co.uk as a UK beer supplier will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
13. We cannot and will not be held responsible or liable for any links to the Internet or other websites from the beer4home website.
14. No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late beer UK delivery.
15. We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
16. Although we will make every effort to ensure delivery times are met, we do not accept liability for failure to deliver within a stated time
17. We shall not be liable for any delay in your beer home delivery if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
1. Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards online through PAYPAL. We do not take orders over the phone or via email.
2. Card payments are made through a secure server. We do not have access to your bank account/card details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
3. Your payment will appear as beer4home on your bank/credit card statement.
4. Payment will be taken at the time of order.
DELIVERY - Terms and Conditions
1. Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays, Monday, Saturday, and Sunday. When placing an order you are given the option to choose your delivery date.
2. Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
3. No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods. The re-delivery process can be undertaken twice only, after which couriers are instructed to return the goods to the relevant brewery. In these circumstances you may be liable for any additional courier costs.
5. Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement.
6. It is our policy to ensure that all our beer home delivery goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products that have been supplied by beer4home and deemed by beer4home as “not fit for consumption”. If the product is simply “not liked” by the customer, due to the nature of the product it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
7. We accept in exceptional circumstances it may be necessary to return your beer or cider, please contact us via phone or email first. The cost of returning non faulty items is the responsibility of the customer unless by prior arrangement with beer4home.co.uk. This does not apply to faulty items, replacements or substitutes. We will only consider refunds upon safe receipt and inspection of the goods into the relevant brewery.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
9. Upon receipt of your beer shop order, you should carefully inspect it to make sure that it is intact and in full. The courier must be informed of breakages or shortages at the time of delivery. We will not accept any claims for breakages or shortages unless they are stated on the courier's documentation.
10. DAMAGED GOODS MUST BE SIGNED AS SUCH ON DELIVERY – DO NOT ACCEPT THE DAMAGED GOODS. Damage cannot be reported at a later date. In the event that your beer in a box, mini cask, or bottles are found to be damaged in transit, you must inform the courier and sign as such on the couriers documentation. Please then contact us via phone or email within 24 hours to report this so we can notify the relevant brewery. We can only consider refunds upon receipt and inspection of the goods into the relevant brewery.
11. We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as stated above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
We respectfully request that customers please drink responsibly and with consideration for those around them.
For more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk